Under this post, students of Penrith PS will post their “plus, minus and interesting” findings about life on the goldfields. It’s where the topics of bushrangers and gold meet!
Caddies Creek students: please feel free to add your own comments!
Regards, Mr McLean, Penrith PS
9 Responses to “Law on the goldfields: plus, minus, interesting”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ballarat – An historical perspective: gold
- Ballarat – Ausflag Eureka flag
- Ballarat – Discovery of gold
- Ballarat – Gold
- Ballarat – Sovereign Hill
- Charters Towers – Citigold
- Charters Towers – Queensland’s mining heritage
- Discovery of Australian gold
- Gold – Life on the goldfields
- Gold – The Great Australian Gold Rush
- Gold Downunder
- Gold! Kidcyber
- Gympie gold – Gold-Net Australia
- Gympie gold mining
- Stage 3 ISP units: Traditions & heritage