This Gold Quest WebQuest blog is jointly hosted by Caddies Creek Public School and Penrith Public School, in order that students may share their knowledge, understandings, research findings, interests and questions about the Australian Gold Rush era. Both of these schools are located in western Sydney, NSW.
Stage 3 students at Caddies Creek Public School are currently participating in a WebQuest, which requires them to research, decide and justify at which of the following Australian goldfields they would try their luck, if they had lived in the historical period 1850-1870: Bathurst/Ophir; Ballarat; Charters Towers; or Gympie.
Stage 3 students at Penrith Public School are completing a WebQuest about Australian bushrangers.
It is hoped that students and teachers from both schools will be able to share their research findings and experiences online through this blog.
42 Responses to “Gold WebQuest blog”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Ballarat – An historical perspective: gold
- Ballarat – Ausflag Eureka flag
- Ballarat – Discovery of gold
- Ballarat – Gold
- Ballarat – Sovereign Hill
- Charters Towers – Citigold
- Charters Towers – Queensland’s mining heritage
- Discovery of Australian gold
- Gold – Life on the goldfields
- Gold – The Great Australian Gold Rush
- Gold Downunder
- Gold! Kidcyber
- Gympie gold – Gold-Net Australia
- Gympie gold mining
- Stage 3 ISP units: Traditions & heritage